EECS 203 Mailing List
Re: Decoder

From: Neal Oza <nealoza_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 15:04:04 CDT

As I understand, since you select the inputs, and design the encoder, you
control the outputs onto J,K,L. Since you are limiting your inputs to your
chosen values of H,C,S,P,D, there will be outputs that are not possible on
J,K,L. These are the combinations that are being referred to when it says
"Some Combinations of J, K, and L can never be generated." I hope that
makes sense.

Neal N. Oza

--
Neal N. Oza