EECS 203 Mailing List
Office hours

From: Robert Dick <dickrp_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Thu May 08 2008 - 13:11:16 CDT

I have office hours now, in case people have questions. Nobody is here so I
am spending the time that was reserved to help you learn on other things
(grading).

The situation with the lab is a little troublesome. A few people did ask
about the problem in class a few days ago and I pointed out one valid
solution but maybe others didn't notice it. Try to figure out the theory
behind the lab early. If you get stuck, ask questions in class.

If people have good questions about concepts necessary to the lab and it takes
all lecture on Friday to answer them, that is totally fine. I could not care
less whether I show you every slide I have prepared. What I care about is
whether you understand the important concepts allowing you to do
combinational and sequential system design. Asking questions is fine!

-Robert Dick-