EECS 203 Mailing List
Re: button

From: Uzair Admani <mohammedadmani2007_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 07:22:35 CDT

I'm having problems with this as well. Just to confirm, we want one end of
the button in Vdd, the other end of the button connected to a resistor to
ground, then another resistor that connects to the capacitor, that connects
to ground. And then the Schmitt Trigger Inverted connects where the
capacitor and resistor meet?

Thanks

Mohammed

--