EECS 203 Mailing List
Re: button

From: Jeremy Meisel <j-meisel_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 00:00:13 CDT
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Try a pull down (510) resistor on the button before the 330 that leads to the capacitor.

Jeremy

==============Original message text===============
On Mon, 12 May 2008 11:48:52 pm CDT "Maureen Gilmour" wrote:

Does anyone know how to hook up the button? I've got power going into one
end of the button, a resistor coming out of the other end, and then a
capacitor attached to the same place as the other end of the resistor.
Also, the line running to the Schmitt Trigger Inverter is coming from the
same place as the other end of the resistor and one end of the capacitor.
Is this wrong? My circuit doesn't work like this, and I've checked my
wiring everywhere else.

--Maureen
===========End of original message text===========