EECS 203 Mailing List
Expectations for honorable behavior

From: Robert Dick <dickrp_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Sat May 24 2008 - 23:57:50 CDT

It is fine to discuss the design of the code for Lab 7 using the mailing list.
It is also fine to use the code in button.asm. You can quote sections of your
program to get feedback and to help classmates, too. However, it is not O.K.
to copy someone else's entire program. I check for that and am quite
merciless when I find it. If two people hand in the same code, or the same
code with comments and variable names changed to hide copying, each gets 50%
or less of the normal credit..

-Robert Dick-