EECS 303 Mailing List
Fwd: About EECS 303 HW # 1

From: Oh Kwon <ohkwon2008_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Mon Oct 06 2008 - 10:58:55 EDT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Dick <dickrp@northwestern.edu>
Date: Oct 6, 2008 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: About EECS 303 HW # 1
To: Oh Kwon <ohkwon2008@u.northwestern.edu>

Oh Kwon:
> Dear Professor,
>
> I have a question about the homework # 1.
>
> In the problem # 2, we are supposed to find a property that one(s) of the
> functions has.
>
> Honestly, I do not quite understand which property I am supposed to find.

It was covered in the lecture and you can find it the third packet of
lecture
notes.

> In addition, I am wondering if there is any particular way to look at
> those functions to find the property.
>
> Could you give me a hint for this?

The property has an effect on minimization. Either it makes it very easy or
very difficult. Tell me if you are still stuck after that hint.

Is it O.K. to post this to the mailing list? If so, can you do that?
Otherwise, others might remain confused?

Thank you,

-Robert Dick-