EECS 303 Mailing List
Exams

From: Robert Dick <dickrp_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Sun Oct 19 2008 - 00:19:34 EDT

I have posted the solutions to homework assignments one and two to the
website. I have also posted a number of old midterm exams, and solutions.
Our grader will be finishing as many of the assignments as possible by
Wednesday morning, and leaving them in L470 for you to pick up. An email
will be sent to announce when they are ready.

I will be occupied from 6:00 AM until well past 9:00 PM every day next week.
It will be difficult to reach me by email during that week.

Best Regards,

-Robert Dick-