EECS 303 Mailing List
Make-up classes

From: Robert Dick <dickrp_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Sun Nov 16 2008 - 19:43:00 EST

Here are the results for make-up class times.
  http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=vw62x3wak3zhhkm4

Let's start having make-up classes from 5:00-6:30 on Tuesday. That time has
the highest availability (11/12). The next-best time has only 9/12. The one
student who cannot attend at that time will need to arrange another time for
help with the covered material. Slides will of course be posted.

I hate marathon three-hour lectures but I don't see a better alternative. I
will try to make them as interesting as possible. This is going to hurt me
(my voice, at least) more than it hurts you.

See you Tuesday.

-Robert Dick-