EECS 303 Mailing List
Re: Homework 4 Question 1

From: Ben Schnur <b-schnur_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 21:57:03 EST

Hello again.

I am working on problem 3 and I was wondering why you tell us that the T
flip-flops have asynchronous resets.

I have implemented what I believe is a functional incremental counter that
starts from 0000, goes to 1111, and then starts again at 0000 without having
made use of the asynchronous resets.

Are we meant to just have a RESET input for the counter? I don't see another
use for the individual resets.

Thanks,

Ben