ESDS Mailing List
Re: Assignment

From: 严婧 <j-yan03_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2007 - 10:31:33 CDT

I will check out those papers recently.
Actually, I just have done a little work on data compression during my undergraduate.
And I read some papers about data code/encode and data compression/decompression.
But up to now, I have no a specific direction in the reseach domain.
I think I will be inspired from papers, discussion and your lecture.
Thanks a lot.