ESDS Mailing List
Group meeting about course projects

From: Robert Dick <dickrp_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Thu Aug 23 2007 - 20:47:59 CDT

I will be available today from 3:30-5:30 and from 7:00-10:00 to discuss course
projects. You can reserve a time in class or by email. If you don't have a
precise idea for your project yet, it would be good to come talk with me so
we can narrow down in time to write the proposal this weekend. There are
also some groups that picked such a narrow topic that it might be better to
split into two groups or else stay one group but make the topic slightly
broader.

In general, it is best if you can pick a project related to an area you
already have some experience in because this makes it more likely that you
can make progress in the short time period of the class. Embedded systems
has overlap with many areas so this should be

-Robert Dick-