ESDS Mailing List
Projects

From: Robert Dick <dickrp_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Mon Aug 27 2007 - 07:05:05 CDT

If there is anybody who does not yet have a clear idea of what to do for a
project, please set up a meeting with me right away to discuss.

The project presentations will be done on Friday. You will need to describe
the problem you are working on, indicate related work, and explain your
progress so far. I will ask questions and encourage your classmates to ask
questions. You can continue working on the project until 6 September and
email me the reports on that day. I leave on 6 September so if you need to
hand me printed reports, please give them to me by 5 September.

-Robert Dick-