EECS 203 Mailing List
Re: HW Problem 2

From: Jared Jenkins <jjenkins_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 22:45:54 CDT

Thats not what I meant, sorry. I meant the output (the LED lights) of the
machine is not a function of the inputs, just the state. I am really
wondering which inputs we need to look at for our transitions. For our lab
we only cared about the input M, but with this problem their three variables
L, R, and E or you can look at A and B. I am not sure which we are supposed
to look at for the state transitions.

Thanks.

Jared

--