EECS 203 Mailing List
RE: Problem 8

From: Byron Cheng <Byron_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Fri Apr 11 2008 - 00:40:09 CDT

I'm looking over this question again and I'm still having problems
understanding why three NMOS and three PMOS transistors don't work. For
instance, isn't the circuit in problem 6 made up only of NMOS and PMOS
transistors? I thought that even though they aren't good at transmitting
both types of signals, because they are used in conjunction it works out?

I know it's late, but I'd appreciate any clarification. Thanks

Byron Cheng
byron@u.northwestern.edu
byroncheng@gmail.com