EECS 203 Mailing List
Re: Lab 1 Grades

From: Oytun Emre Yucel <oytuneyucel_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 12:53:29 CDT

  Yes, I can see the reason why we should keep the wires close to the
circuit. On Monday, I just wondered if you would take points off for that
and one of my friends had a circuit like that so I showed it and asked if it
would be a problem and he said that it won't be a problem for the first lab
unless we had wires that were impossible to follow. If you can also get a
confirmation from him, I'll be really glad

 Thank you