EECS 203 Mailing List
Next lab

From: Robert Dick <dickrp_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Sat May 17 2008 - 14:45:01 CDT

Please download and set up the assembler at the links section of the website.
Try testing it with the button pressing code template. Use the simulator to
see what happens when the buttons are pressed. You can "press" and "release"
the buttons in the simulator by changing the appropriate bits in the
registers for port A and port C. Everything necessary is documented in the
PIC microcontroller "essential" and "complete" datasheets at the website but
there are certain to be many questions. Please ask questions and start
discussion now. This will allow me to make sure we spend lecture time where
it is most needed, on the toughest topics.

Thanks,

-Robert Dick-