EECS 203 Mailing List
Lab 7

From: Robert Dick <dickrp_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 08:01:33 CDT

Lab 7 has been posted to the website. It is not easy, but if you understand
Lab 6, it shouldn't be too difficult either. I simplified it slightly
compared to last time I gave it. I suggest spending a few minutes looking at
the lab before Friday's lecture trying to write a high-level English
description of what your program will need to do. You probably won't finish
by Friday, but if you can have a rough plan on what the program should do, I
can help with sticking points during lecture. If you spent some time on Lab
6, the biggest problem will likely be figuring out how to get started. I
also welcome you to attend my 1:00 office hours today, even if you don't know
what to ask. It is fine to hang out here during office hours and work on the
lab, asking questions when you encounter them.

Best Regards,

-Robert Dick-