EECS 203 Mailing List
Observations from office hours on lab assignment

From: Robert Dick <dickrp_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 15:13:09 CDT

When doing Lab 7, keep in mind that Lab 6 permits you to remember a sequence
of eight button presses in the LED register. If you wanted to remember
without displaying, you could use another register. For example, I use a
LOW_TICK and HIGH_TICK register in the code. You could use the next memory
location for your own variable to remember button presses.

I suggest copying the code from Lab 6 when starting Lab 7. Every time you
make a change, test the change before continuing. Don't wait until
completely finishing writing the code before assembling and simulating. That
would make debugging harder than it needs to be.

-Robert Dick-