EECS 303 Mailing List
Re: Printing SIS Output

From: Mykell Miller <mykell.shih_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Wed Oct 29 2008 - 17:41:51 EDT

I feel I can safely assume that everybody in this class knows how to make
XORs, XNORs, AOIs, OAIs out of the simpler gates, and I will not take off
credit if you stop drawing after you get to this these gates. If you want to
feel more secure about your answer, you can always use hierarchy in your
drawings. No need to develop carpel tunnel :)

Mykell Miller

--
Mykell Miller