ESDS Mailing List
Re: the Project we choose and our Name List

From: Robert Dick <dickrp_at_avoiding.spam>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 07:03:39 CDT

Ran REN:
> Dear Professor Dick,
>
> We choose the project 'Models and Languages' as our project...

I didn't have the email addresses of your colleagues and you didn't CC them so
I am posting to the mailing list so they will also see.

One possibility would be to design an easy-to-use specification language for a
particular application domain. For example, you could design a language for
specifying the behavior of a wireless sensor network application (or some
other area you are interested in). You could also design the language to
support model checking, if that is interesting to you.

-Robert Dick-